- Founder Dilution
- Dogfooding vs. maintaining perspective
- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- JSON and JSONlines from the command line
- Apache Spark native functions
- Mini-App Software Quality
- What targeted advertising and nuclear power have in common
- The responsibility of an entrepreneur: when to shut down early?
- The EU fined Meta over $400 Million for a privacy violation. Does Meta care? The amount is less than two days of Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- One way to help the planet (and your wallet) in 2023 is by taking advantage of the @thefuturecard (a Visa debit car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "Privacy is OK" by @timbray will prepare you for those unexpected conversations around New Year's. It's also a refu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Excited to join my friends @Accomplices in funding @thefuturescore: a simple way to help both the climate and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @TS_Longevity: Applications for the next @Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with @pivotalventures, a @melindagate… 4 months ago
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0
Tag Archives: AJAX
A month ago a wrote about one approach for debugging RIAs across platforms such as Flash/Flex, AJAX, SilverLight, etc. Mike Nimer has a post soliciting ideas for the common UI to do this. If you have any ideas, share them.
Introduction This is a call to action to everyone building clients, servers and frameworks for rich internet applications (RIAs) to improve the life of RIA developers by improving the debugging of backend services RIAs depend on. I’d like to thank … Continue reading
Following my post on the Flex 3 and AIR launch, a number of you have pinged me privately about the Flash vs. AJAX question. It goes something like this: “I know you are going to write that you prefer Flash/Flex because … Continue reading
Tomorrow, at the invitation-only Engage 2008 event in SF Adobe will launch AIR and Flex 3.0. If you want to get a sense of what will be shown, here are the slides from the January pre-release tour. The event has … Continue reading
Ryan Stewart at ZDNet writes about a topic near and dear to me–the arrival of RIAs to the desktop. Some of my posts on the subject are here and here.