- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Apache Spark native functions
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- Metcalfe's Law: more misunderstood than wrong?
- Comparing term sheets
- Founder Agreements - Vesting, Vesting and more Vesting
- Coolest Tech Gadget For The Rest of Us
- The trouble with Ruby
- Amazon's Strategy: Too Risky?
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0
Tag Archives: funding
“The entrepreneurs dilemma” is a term that @azeem came up with in reference to a post on how to raise money without lying to investors on VentureHacks. The point I wanted to make was that entrepreneurs often have to chose … Continue reading
Every conference having anything to do with entrepreneurship and venture capital has the obligatory “pitching & fundraising” panel. I’ve been on enough of them to have a sense of how disappointing they can be for the audience. Experienced folks hear … Continue reading