Got hit by the SlideShare April Fool’s joke today that I’ve become a RockStar because one of my presentations has been getting a ton of views in the past 24 hours. I went into my account and, indeed, the Beyond Bootstrapping presentation I did for an Amazon Web Services event in NYC 18mos ago has over 100,000 views.I didn’t think it was a joke until someone pointed it out to me. Subtly changing some data on an otherwise legit web page is not cool.
- Founder Dilution
- Dogfooding vs. maintaining perspective
- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- JSON and JSONlines from the command line
- Apache Spark native functions
- Mini-App Software Quality
- What targeted advertising and nuclear power have in common
- The responsibility of an entrepreneur: when to shut down early?
- The EU fined Meta over $400 Million for a privacy violation. Does Meta care? The amount is less than two days of Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- One way to help the planet (and your wallet) in 2023 is by taking advantage of the @thefuturecard (a Visa debit car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "Privacy is OK" by @timbray will prepare you for those unexpected conversations around New Year's. It's also a refu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Excited to join my friends @Accomplices in funding @thefuturescore: a simple way to help both the climate and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @TS_Longevity: Applications for the next @Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with @pivotalventures, a @melindagate… 4 months ago
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0