- Apache Spark native functions
- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- Metcalfe's Law: more misunderstood than wrong?
- The trouble with Ruby
- Founder Agreements - Vesting, Vesting and more Vesting
- Comparing term sheets
- Coolest Tech Gadget For The Rest of Us
- Amazon's Strategy: Too Risky?
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0
Tag Archives: transfer restrictions
This is the second guest post from Dave Broadwin, head of the Emerging Enterpise Center at Foley Hoag LLP, in the area of founding agreements. Part one is on vesting and the other related posts are on improving the performance … Continue reading