- Excited to join my friends @Accomplices in funding @thefuturescore: a simple way to help both the climate and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TS_Longevity: Applications for the next @Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with @pivotalventures, a @melindagate… 2 months ago
- To become the market leader in a huge market, first become the market leader in a (ideally fast-growing) niche market. 7 months ago
- I keep talking to startups that claim to be the leaders in large markets while having less than 1% market share. By… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- There is no market leadership without market share leadership. 7 months ago
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0
Tag Archives: humor
Sometimes getting the meta-data wrong can lead to unpredictable results as demonstrated at Café del Doge in Palo Alto.
As a kid I used to like exothermic reactions quite a bit, especially the ones that happened very, very quickly. However, I didn’t have access to that much dynamite. Or whales, for that matter.