Founders often ask me, “If I own X% after my first investment round, how much will I be diluted through financings until exit?”. There are rules of thumb but there is no good data about what happens to common stock. So, why not survey entrepreneurs and find out? I’ve set up a simple survey using Google Forms. Share your story. I’ll publish the summary data.
- Founder Dilution
- Dogfooding vs. maintaining perspective
- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- JSON and JSONlines from the command line
- Apache Spark native functions
- Mini-App Software Quality
- What targeted advertising and nuclear power have in common
- The responsibility of an entrepreneur: when to shut down early?
- The EU fined Meta over $400 Million for a privacy violation. Does Meta care? The amount is less than two days of Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- One way to help the planet (and your wallet) in 2023 is by taking advantage of the @thefuturecard (a Visa debit car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "Privacy is OK" by @timbray will prepare you for those unexpected conversations around New Year's. It's also a refu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Excited to join my friends @Accomplices in funding @thefuturescore: a simple way to help both the climate and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @TS_Longevity: Applications for the next @Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with @pivotalventures, a @melindagate… 4 months ago
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0