An interesting company to watch is EveryZing (what used to be Podzinger). My friend Tom Wilde recently took the reigns as CEO. His task is similar to that of many CEOs of Series B companies–take good tech that has gone to market the wrong way and turn it into great tech that is going to market using a better business model. Tom is a sharp & strategic leader and the process he puts the company through could offer lessons for others. Here is a video of Tom explaining the transformation the company will go through.
- Excited to join my friends @Accomplices in funding @thefuturescore: a simple way to help both the climate and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TS_Longevity: Applications for the next @Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with @pivotalventures, a @melindagate… 1 week ago
- To become the market leader in a huge market, first become the market leader in a (ideally fast-growing) niche market. 5 months ago
- I keep talking to startups that claim to be the leaders in large markets while having less than 1% market share. By… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- There is no market leadership without market share leadership. 5 months ago
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0