An interesting company to watch is EveryZing (what used to be Podzinger). My friend Tom Wilde recently took the reigns as CEO. His task is similar to that of many CEOs of Series B companies–take good tech that has gone to market the wrong way and turn it into great tech that is going to market using a better business model. Tom is a sharp & strategic leader and the process he puts the company through could offer lessons for others. Here is a video of Tom explaining the transformation the company will go through.
- Apache Spark native functions
- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- Metcalfe's Law: more misunderstood than wrong?
- The trouble with Ruby
- Founder Agreements - Vesting, Vesting and more Vesting
- Comparing term sheets
- Coolest Tech Gadget For The Rest of Us
- Taxing the Net
- Widget Convergence: Web-to-Desktop
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0