…is apparently going down the drain as the WSJ article below considers broadband access to be a “web service”. I guess Web services are the new “OO” or “Internet-based”.
- The EU fined Meta over $400 Million for a privacy violation. Does Meta care? The amount is less than two days of Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- One way to help the planet (and your wallet) in 2023 is by taking advantage of the @thefuturecard (a Visa debit car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "Privacy is OK" by @timbray will prepare you for those unexpected conversations around New Year's. It's also a refu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Excited to join my friends @Accomplices in funding @thefuturescore: a simple way to help both the climate and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @TS_Longevity: Applications for the next @Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with @pivotalventures, a @melindagate… 4 months ago
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0