- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Apache Spark native functions
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- Metcalfe's Law: more misunderstood than wrong?
- Comparing term sheets
- Founder Agreements - Vesting, Vesting and more Vesting
- Coolest Tech Gadget For The Rest of Us
- The trouble with Ruby
- Amazon's Strategy: Too Risky?
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0
Tag Archives: research report
Interesting report by folks that mined the Twitter stream. The section on publishing tools is particularly interesting. Less than half of all tweets are made through Twitter’s web interface and I bet this includes some posts made through the API. … Continue reading →