Founders often ask me, “If I own X% after my first investment round, how much will I be diluted through financings until exit?”. There are rules of thumb but there is no good data about what happens to common stock. So, why not survey entrepreneurs and find out? I’ve set up a simple survey using Google Forms. Share your story. I’ll publish the summary data.
- Apache Spark native functions
- Startup Anti-Patterns
- Metcalfe's Law: more misunderstood than wrong?
- Monitoring Redis with MONITOR and WireShark
- Comparing term sheets
- Founder Agreements - Vesting, Vesting and more Vesting
- Coolest Tech Gadget For The Rest of Us
- The trouble with Ruby
- Amazon's Strategy: Too Risky?
Adobe Advertising amazon web services Digital Media e-commerce entrepreneurship Facebook Google Industry News Life Macromedia Flash Microsoft Mobile MySpace Polaris Venture Partners SaaS Security Social Commerce Social computing social media social networking startups VC Venture Capital Web 2.0